About Crook County Commission on Children and Families:
The Commission on Children and Families is committed to providing an environment for the children and families of Crook County where they can be healthy, safe and given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Crook County Human Services is committed to providing an environment for the children and families of Crook County where they can be healthy, safe and given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Founded by legislation in 1993, the Commission on Children and Families is a citizen Advisory Board to the County Court that is responsible for
- coordinating a local Comprehensive Plan for Children and Families
- building awareness for and commitment to key issues for the community
- assuring that positive environments are build to ensure that all children, youth and their families are able to access and use needed supports
- developing and implementing evaluation systems that will help community partners measure progress toward community goals
- managing fiscal resources toward established goals.
Domestic Violence Services ... Made up of parents, community members and professionals that serve children and families, the Commission meets monthly to conduct business and facilitates bi-monthly workgroups for Early Childhood issues (ages 0-8), Positive Youth Development (ages 9-17), and Healthy Families/Supportive Communities.
If you are interested in applying to serve a four-year term on the Crook County Commission on Children and Families Board, download an Application to Serve.
8:00am-5:00pm MF: Closed 12-1pm